Tech Training For Everyone!
This 12-hour course is for beginners with little to no computer experience. Led by a qualified instructor, you will learn via hands-on practice, classroom discussion, and lecture-style presentations.
Participants will learn:
• Computing concepts and terms
• How to navigate the desktop with a keyboard and mouse
• How to use basic applications like the internet, email, and Zoom
• Basic computer safety & security awareness
• How to locate resources to learn new computer skills
October 5, 6, 7 & 8 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
UCN Room 103, 1485 3rd Street North, Swan River
REGISTER TODAY| 100% FREE | Limited spots available!
Swan Valley Workforce Development Centre, 1485 3rd Street North, Swan River
Register before Sept 28th to secure your spot
COVID-19 protocols in effect. Seating is limited. Social distancing & hand sanitizing required. Face masks are mandatory & will be provided.
NOTE – UCN continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 threat to our staff and students. While we manage this, we must remember that UCN’s business is educating students, and we remain dedicated to this business and our students.