Tech Training For Everyone!
This 12-hour course is for beginners with little to no computer experience. Led by a qualified instructor, you will learn via hands-on practice, classroom discussion, and lecture-style presentations.
Participants will learn:
• Computing concepts and terms
• How to navigate the desktop with a keyboard and mouse
• How to use basic applications like the internet, email, and Zoom
• Basic computer safety & security awareness
• How to locate resources to learn new computer skills
September 21, 22, 23 & 24 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Room 325 (Computer Lab) University College of the North, 55 UCN Drive, Thompson
REGISTER TODAY| 100% FREE | Limited spots available!
UCN Thompson Enrollment Services
(204) 677-6450 or +1 (866) 677-6450 (toll-free)
Register before Sept 14th to secure your spot
COVID-19 protocols in effect. Seating is limited. Social distancing & hand sanitizing required. Face masks are mandatory & will be provided.
NOTE – UCN continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 threat to our staff and students. While we manage this, we must remember that UCN’s business is educating students, and we remain dedicated to this business and our students.