Intro to Digital Pictures
May 25 @ 6:00 pm - May 27 @ 9:00 pmFREE
Tech Training For Everyone!
This course is for beginners with little to no experience. Led by a live qualified instructor, you will learn via hands-on practice, discussion and lecture-style presentations.
Participants will learn:
- Name different types of accessories and storage options.
- Upload pictures from a camera and phone.
- Use Google Photos to store pictures.
- Store, delete, rename and organize pictures in the computer.
- Use the Windows Photos App for modifying pictures.
- Attach pictures to an email.
- Upload and modify pictures on Facebook.
- Create an album on Facebook and add multiple photos.
3 Day course: May 25, 26, 27 | 6PM – 9PM
Northern Manitoba Mining Academy
Craig Cowper – (204) 687-7038