Tech Manitoba grows the province’s tech sector by connecting industry experts to share skills, explore ideas and establish a strong community.
We are one of Manitoba’s major tech industry associations, dedicated to facilitating connections and growing our tech sector. We add value for our members by bringing a diverse group of people together to share skills, explore ideas and build a strong community. With over 130 corporate members and representing over 10,000 employees, Tech Manitoba has an established network that makes it easy for you to grow your business.
Understand the industry
Manitoba’s tech sector continues to evolve at the pace of global change. Stay up to date with in-depth reports covering key developments in the sector.
- News and announcements from local companies
- Evolving economic considerations for Manitoban businesses
- Innovations and important developments in tech
Access member benefits
Membership connects you to a community of like-minded movers and shakers and gives you access to exclusive benefits.
- Exclusive deals and special rates from other members
- Access to valuable industry information
- Customized professional development programs
Participate in our events
Take part in community events, focused on sharing knowledge, addressing community concerns and growing your business.
- Presentations on highly-relevant topics
- Opportunities to network with members from all corners the industry
- Workshops that teach you new, valuable skills
Our members are a diverse group of start-ups, small-to-midsize firms and established corporations from all corners of the industry.
Be a part of a community that’s invested in your success. We facilitate close connections between our members, enabling them to grow their businesses and strengthen the industry. Membership gives you access to exclusive deals, valuable industry information and increases your visibility.
Designed for beginners with little to no computer experience – Tech Tuesdays computer classes enable Manitobans to learn the skills they need to connect and thrive in an increasingly digital