Our association exists to champion and empower Manitoba’s tech community.
To focus our organization and what we have to offer and the unique role we play as a connector within our ecosystem – we’ve laid out our three strategic objectives for 2022 through 2025.
- Connect to new sources of funding, to diversify revenue for the association
- Deliver events that educate, inspire and help new connections flourish
- Facilitate networking and mentorship across the sector
Support our Tech Ecosystem
- Support business development for equity-seeking groups
- Advocate for the sector with governments
- Promote and support access to capital
Grow and Diversify Tech Talent in Manitoba
- Attract new talent through upskilling, school programs and pathfinding
- Provide transferable skills training for people in tech
- Connect employers and tech talent