Career Connections brings together industry professionals with diverse tech talent. This speed-dating styled employment expo focuses on showcasing the robust employment opportunities in the Manitoba tech sector, while connecting those hiring in the sector with quality talent.
Our online platform and curated job seeker profiles enable recruiters to meet potential candidates efficiently and cost-effectively.
Build a team
If you are Tech Manitoba member, ready to build your team at Career Connections, contact Marie Hacault at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: Companies are invited to participate one or multiple events to support their recruitment needs. Spots are limited.
Meet Post Secondary Graduates
Meet Newcomer Professionals
For industry members hiring for entry-level roles.
This event connects industry with graduated or near graduating tech students seeking entry-level internships or permanent employment in the tech sector.
Next session: March 23, 2023 | 12 – 3 PM
For industry members hiring for mid-level roles.
This event connects industry with mid-level tech professionals, new to Manitoba, seeking permanent employment in the tech sector.
Next session: May 4, 2023 | 12 – 3 PM
Benefits to Employers
Meet highly skilled and motivated tech talent through personalized ‘face-to-face’ sessions at Career Connections. Search the candidate directory to support your current and future recruiting needs. The curated directory allows companies to search through profiles easily before and after the event, making it an efficient and cost-effective recruitment tool.
How it works
- Companies get to know job seekers before the conference by searching the curated directory, categorized by tech specialty.
- Member companies showcase their workplace and current job opportunities at a pitch session to an audience of 50 – 100 job seekers
- Newcomer professionals job seeker participation is curated in partnership with Manitoba Start
- Post Secondary job seeker participation is curated in partnership with all MB post secondary institutions
- Following the workplace pitches, company representatives (minimum of 2) will be provided ample time for networking with job seekers
- Industry can advise Tech Manitoba of candidates they’d like to meet informally during the networking portion, ensuring great connections!